- Selected from the classic Global G G range, the Global SAI range and the new Global NI collection, the blades form a set fit for any serious kitchen.
- Between them, these high-performance Japanese kitchen knives are perfectly suited to a broad variety of food preparation and cooking tasks.
- Each knife has been hand made in Japan from Cromova 18 Stainless Steel, before being ice hardened, resulting in edges that stay sharper for longer.
- Like all Global knives, these blades are steeper than bevelled alternatives, meaning they retain a razor edge for longer.
- They also offer superior resistance to staining, rust and corrosion – provided the proper care is taken during cleaning and they stored correctly.
The special edition set is suitable for anyone from experienced chefs to keen amateurs and includes:
● 1 x G-62 Fluted Blade Cook’s Knife (18cm blade)
● 1 x GNS-03 NI Series Santoku Knife (11cm blade)
● 1 x SAI-M01 Cook’s Knife (14cm blade)